As 2009 has slipped away I decided to spice up the do a little bit. The hair is a little shorter and worn straight about 90% of the time. I have also decided that I am determined to get a job for the 2010-2011 School year. I have one particular school in mind, Port Clinton High School. I have heard that Sandusky High School will also have an opening. I have high hopes for this year!!!
Derrick and I are adjusting to married life quite well! We are making the most of our tiny house. We hope to have an open house in the Spring so everyone can see what we've done with our little home.
Today my Dad had his left knee replaced. The surgery went fine and we now have a long road of recovery ahead of us. I pray this new knee will allow him to walk without pain and be more active.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment