I cannot believe it has been two years since I have updated this blog! Actually, that's a lie, I can believe it. I have been so dependent on facebook that I have ignored the blog. Anyway, I feel its time for everyone to get off facebook and start telling the whole story. So that's exactly what I am going to do. Let me start from the beginning...
I am blessed with a wonderful teaching position at St. Boniface Catholic School in Oak Harbor, OH. What amazing students, staff, and parents I am blessed to deal with on a regular basis.
My husband Derrick is in Piney Point, MD until the end of March to complete schooling at the Paul Hall Center.
This fall I was blessed to be asked to be the director of the Choraliers. The Choraliers are an adult show choir in Oregon, OH, the organization has been around for decades! What amazingly professional people they are and I'm proud to be their director.
The real love of my life is my job as Minister of Music at St. Peter Lutheran Church in Martin, OH. I love planning, organizing, and executing worship services weekly.
2012 should bring many changes to our lives as Derrick and I can finally look toward the future at wonderful careers. 2012 will hopefully bring about many more blog posts that will keep up connected to family and friends.
Love and Blessings to all,
Mary Ann Siefke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment