Friday, July 31, 2009

Tough Times

As everyone knows the economy is terrible.  I spent almost two months of my summer unemployed.  I couldn't even get a job in retail!  Just as I was about ready to try fast food places I received a phone call from The Andersons and I now work part time in the bakery.  I have sent out cover letters and resume's for teaching jobs but to no avail.... 
This is a really tough time in life.  Derrick and I are getting married in a little over a month and I have absolutely no idea how we will be paying all of our bills, let alone buying groceries and putting gas in our cars.  I have an interview earlier this week to teach Nursery School at my home congregation.  I was not chosen for the job....  While that is disapointing, I must move on.  I guess I will go back to subbing in the fall and The Andersons has agreed to work with my subbing schedule.  This is a blessing, so at least I will be able to stay in the classroom. 
On another note...  Wedding plans are coming along great!  I have the bulletin almost done, I hope and pray all of the groomsmen have been fitted for the tux's and the only things that we need is a gold knife and server set.... lol  I hope to be updating this more often to keep everyone informed of the comings and goings of my life.  I'm trying to stay positive but that is increasingly difficult...  All I can do is rely on God to show me the way... 

No comments:

Post a Comment