Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Incarnation of the New Year

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all of my friends and family!

I am back in Columbus for the New Year and cannot wait until the end of May! After being home for long periods of time I find it difficult to come back here and be alone. I know that I should cherish this time alone and use it to grow spiritually. That is what I will try my hardest to do this month. I will be spending a lot of time, working, practicing, and reading. I will be alone most of this time as most of my friends here are in Israel until the end of the month.

My goal is to focus on the Incarnation. In my life thus far, I have never viewed the Incarnation with as much wonder and amazement as I do now. The Incarnation is the original wonder, love, and grace of God.... more to come.

I am excited about this New Year! I will be graduating! Getting married! and hopefully starting my first jobs as a church musician and music educator!

No comments:

Post a Comment