Monday, January 5, 2009

Lectionary

So today was a great day! I guess anyway... I feel that I have accomplished quite a bit, with a huge lack of motivation! I practiced for two hours! I am determined to pass my Keyboard Jury on the FIRST attempt! I have a plan to practice the liturgies that I will be playing as well as some other things, hopefully the hard work that I have planned will pay off!
I also decided that I want to plan the whole rest of the semester at St. Luke's! As I was planning I was realizing what a short time I have left in Columbus. You may think this would make me sad but quite the opposite! I am so excited to be HOME with Derrick! I think I have picked out some great songs for the children, and adults. Maybe tomorrow I will seek out some special music opportunities... I want to have all of this done before I meet with Laurie on Wednesday.
I do miss Derrick more than ever. I have not cried but I feel it is coming. I am so excited that he will be here Thursday to go to Betsy and Stephen's Wedding with me! I am so looking forward to it!
I don't think there were any theological breaks throughs today... Other than the fact that I really LOVE Setting 10! In fact I love it so much that I think we should use it in our Wedding! The Kyrie actually made me cry today as I was just practicing...

Playing and Singing to God really does touch my heart and soul in an unexplainable way...

No comments:

Post a Comment